What preparations should be done before starting the auxiliary machine for the production of the automatic blow molding machine
2. Check whether the control box of the blowing machine has grounding protection. Test whether the emergency stop button works timely and accurately.
3. Check whether the test power supply, water supply and compressed air and heating and cooling systems are properly connected and whether there is leakage.
4. Determine the die gap according to the product film thickness requirements, inflation ratio and draft ratio, and use a feeler gauge to check the uniformity of the gap on the die circumference. Then fix the adjusting screw.
5. The heating and heating of the forming mold and the heating and heating of the barrel are carried out at the same time, and the temperature is kept constant for 30 minutes after reaching the process temperature. At the same time, the mercury thermometer is used to check and correct the temperature display error on the temperature control instrument.
6. Check and verify the distance between the air ring and the die (generally 30^-80mm), and check the angle of the test tuyere and the size of the air volume. Check and adjust the angle between the chevron plates, the contact between the two rollers of the traction roller and the clamping force.
Test the operating conditions of the pulling roll and the coiler.
Eliminate the found faults, clear all the tools and tools on the auxiliary machine that are not related to production, and the blow molding machine is ready to be put into production.