Operation specification of automatic blow molding machine
Operation specification of fully automatic bottle blowing machine:
1. Before starting each shift, lubricating oil must be added to each moving part. (manipulator, manipulator guide rail, mold opening and closing guide rail)
2. The swing arm can be added once every (3-4) days. The large chain and small chain of the heating machine can be used once a month. Always check whether the main engine reducer and the heating machine reducer are short of oil. The main engine bearing can be added once every 3 months.
3. Before production, check whether the moving parts are firm, whether the ydskyhht screws are loose and fall off, especially if the impact force is strong, and whether the belt drive part is abnormal.
4. Check whether the high-pressure air source, low-pressure air source, power supply and water source are normal.
5. Check whether the emergency stop switch, safety door switch and protection device detection switch are normal.
6. Check whether the heating head enters the embryo and whether the embryo-dropping part works normally. If the embryo is not in place, the nut of the pressing device can be adjusted.
7. Check whether the lamp tube is damaged or broken. To be replaced in time.
8. Check whether each pneumatic component is leaking and whether the action is sensitive.
9. Check whether the triplet is abnormally leaking, whether it is blocked, and whether the water storage capacity of the water cup is too full.
10. When the solenoid valve of the automatic blow molding machine is abnormal, it should be cleaned in time (every 3.5 million blows are cleaned once).
11. The blowing mold must be cleaned and polished regularly.
12. When opening the high and low pressure air source switch, you must move slowly to prevent the air source from blowing too fast and dirt into the solenoid valve. At the same time, open the exhaust valve for 30 seconds to ensure that the air is clean.
13. When starting the automatic blow molding machine, make sure that the mechanical part is in good condition, there is no one inside the machine, and there is no foreign matter. Especially the crank position, so as not to hurt people. Also close the safety door.
14. When starting the machine, the motor must be started first, and the heating machine should be started after a delay of 30 seconds to prevent voltage fluctuations. Before starting the heating, make sure that the cooling water is turned on.
15. After the heating starts (2-3) minutes, after the oven temperature rises evenly, press the embryo button. At the same time, the blowing bottle should be turned on when it is powered on, otherwise it will not blow the bottle.
16. When the automatic blow molding machine is running, it is necessary to pay close attention to whether the machine has abnormal noise. It is necessary to detect it early and stop it in time to solve it.
17. In case of emergency, press the emergency stop button to brake in an emergency. Then analyze the cause of the formation according to the on-site situation, and find the problem and solve it quickly.
18. After the automatic blow molding machine is in normal operation, do not put any part of the body into the machine to avoid injury by the manipulator. If the machine has abnormal noise, it can be observed after slowing down.
19. After the automatic bottle blowing machine is in normal production, the operator must always observe the quality of the bottle, so as to avoid voltage fluctuations or other reasons that affect the quality of the bottle.
20. When the automatic blow molding machine is repaired, you can press the touch screen fault repair button to ensure safe repair. If you need to manually observe the movement of each cavity individually, pay attention to the position of the robot. At the same time, be sure to understand the function of the individual buttons to ensure that misoperations cause unnecessary trouble.
21. After each maintenance of the automatic blow molding machine, be sure to clean up tools and screws, so as not to leave them in the machine and affect the normal operation of the machine.