How to maintain the manipulator of bottle blowing machine
1. Check whether the tightness of synchronous belt is proper.
2. Adjust the running speed of each action again after a period of operation.
3. Check whether the negative pressure sensor can work normally.
4. Whether the interlock between the manipulator and the bottle blowing machine is normal.
5. Check whether the bolts and wires at all parts of the manipulator are loose.
6. Clean the dust and oil stain on the equipment regularly.
7. The interior of the control box of the bottle blowing machine should also be cleaned, and the components and plugs should be checked for looseness.
LONES Plastic Machinery Co., Ltd. is located in Huangyan Zone, Taizhou City, focusing on PET bottle design, semi-automatic and full-automatic bottle blowing machines, bottle mold manufacturing, pet preform, bottle cap molds etc as well as a series of product solutions; products are widely used In: mineral water, beverages, food, medicine, chemistry, reagents and other fields;
As always, the factory adheres to the concept of "Reputation priority, Service priority, Reliable quality", and manufactures bottle blowing machine with stable performance, low energy consumption, simple operation and durability to benefit every customer and provide customers with comprehensive technical support and services;
In more than ten years of business, the factory's equipment has been exported to Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Europe, South America, North America, Australia, Africa and other countries, and at the same time, received customer satisfaction reviews.